1. How long has PPS been in business?
PPS was founded in 1990, and we have been at the apex of the industry for the majority of that time with nearly 40% of all pools installed in the region each year.
2. What services does PPS provide?
Being that PPS is the largest installer of swimming pools in the Twin Cities’/Western Wisconsin area, we provide virtually every service and need a customer could want. Installs, renovations, water analysis and service are just some of the areas PPS can service you.
3. How many locations does PPS have?
PPS has 5 retail locations, with a fully staffed service department and construction/warehousing facilities.
4. How many pools does PPS build?
PPS is proud to have built over 1400 swimming pools projects in the past 10 years.
5. How can I be sure that PPS provides the best materials, methods and technology?
PPS’s reputation, history and capacity has made us the LARGEST provider of the following brands in the Twin Cities/Western Wisconsin area: Zodiac, Jandy, Polaris, Coverstars, Pentair, Sundance Spas, ProTeam, Baquacil, Baquaspa, etc.