1. What kind of swimming pools does PPS provide?
PPS builds: concrete in-ground swimming pools, in-ground vinyl lined swimming pools, fiberglass swimming pools, partial in-ground swimming pools and steel-walled above-ground swimming pools.
2. What kind of swimming pool is best for me?
The best way to determine which pool type is best for you and your family is to schedule a free, on-site inspection with one of PPS’s experienced estimators.
3. Why is PPS best suited to build our brand new swimming pool?
Corporately, PPS is, by far, the most experienced pool company in the Twin Cities/Western Wisconsin area. Without subcontractors building the swimming pool, over 300 years of experience on each new installation, and over 1,400 pools installed within the last 10 years; it’s obvious why PPS is the answer.
4. How long does it take to build and in-ground swimming pool project?
Typically, most in-ground swimming pool installations are started and finished in 2-3 weeks with PPS as your contractor. That time frame is not typical with other builders.
5. How much does a PPS swimming pool project cost?
Call or swing in to your closest PPS location to chat about your goals for the project. We provide free estimates on all types of pool projects.